Admission Regulations & Registration
- Open to all irrespective of caste, creed or race.
- A child must have completed a minimum of 2 years 8 months to a maximum of 3 years 5 months on July 1st for admission to Nursery and correspondingly for higher classes.
- There will be a written test for the students of 1st and upwards.
- Registration of a candidate does not guarantee his /her admission.
- There will be no reconsideration of unsuccessful candidates.
- The management has absolute freedom in the choice of candidate for admission in the interest of the institute.
- The list of the successful candidate will be published on the school notice board on the fixed date.
- Application for registration is to be made on the prescribed form attached with the following documents:
- Birth certificate from the municipality office.
- Copy of address proof and ID proof.
- The parents will have to over sign the photograph and put one more signature below.
- No form shall be accepted for registration without date of birth certificate.
- The admission forms of the selected candidates should be submitted to the school office with the required fee on the date given on the notice board failing which the selection will be canceled.
- No donation is accepted by the institute for admission.
Age Slab Class 2.6 to 3.6 Nur 3.6 to 4.6 LKG 4.6 to 5.6 HKG 5.6 to 6.6 1 6.6 to 7.6 2 7.6 to 8.6 3 8.6 to 9.6 4 9.6 to 10.6 5 10.6 to 11.6 6 11.6 to 12.6 7 12.6 to 13.6 8 13.6 to 14.6 9 14.6 to 15.6 10
- No School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full.
- A pupil failing to be promoted may have to discontinue his studies in the school.
- A month's notice is required before the withdrawal of a student from the school.
- The Fee Booklet must be submitted alongwith the application for School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate.